Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : August 25, 2021
Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda – This tasty and crispy snack is one of the most loved in Indian households during rainy evenings and good weather days! Also, it is loved by people of all ages. So, you will never have to worry about the kids or the elderly! This is a perfect snack with chai or hot tea. Your evening snack can be this lip-smacking and crispy Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe or Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda or Aloo Pakoda.
Get set ready to try this crispy, crunchy and delicious pakoda at home within less time.
Ingredients for Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
|aloo / potato||4|
|chilli powder||1 tsp|
|garam masala||½ tsp|
|chaat masala||1 tsp|
|chilli (finely chopped)||1|
|coriander (finely chopped)||2 tbsp|
|oil (for frying)||as per need|
Instructions for making Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- firstly, peel the skin of potato. make sure to take a large and fresh potato.
- grate using a grater. make sure to grate in one side. do not go to a fro, just grate one direction.
- take a long grated potato into a large bowl and rinse with cold water to get rid of excess starch.
- drain off the potato and squeeze off the water.
- now add ¼ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala, 1 tsp chaat masala, ½ tsp salt and pinch hing.
- also, add 1 chilli and 2 tbsp coriander. mix well making sure all the spices are well combined.
- further, add ½ cup maida and ½ cup cornflour. you can replace corn flour with rice flour.
- mix gently, coating all the aloo well with flour. do not squeeze, as the aloo will then form a lump and not be crispy.
- now take a small ball sized mixture and deep fry in hot oil.
- keep stirring in between and fry on medium flame.
- fry until the aloo pakoda turns golden brown and crisp.
- drain off the aloo over the kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
- finally, aloo laccha pakora recipe tastes great with dahi chutney.
I hope you enjoyed making the tasty Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe or Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda or Aloo Pakoda. If you have any other queries then feel free to contact me through the comment box given below. I will reach out to you shortly.
Stay tuned for more such amazing and cool recipe updates.
aloo laccha pakora recipe
aloo laccha pakora recipe | aloo pakoda
aloo laccha pakora recipe | crispy potato lachha pakoda
aloo laccha pakora recipe | crispy potato lachha pakoda | aloo pakoda
crispy potato lachha pakoda
crispy potato lachha pakoda | aloo pakoda
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala