Cafe Style Cold Coffee Recipe | Creamy, Thick, Brew and Instant Cold Coffee
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : July 13, 2021
Cafe Style Cold Coffee Recipe | Creamy, Thick, Brew and Instant Cold Coffee – Today I have the best option for you. Cafe-style cold coffee is easy to make and refreshing to taste. Your children, husband, friends, family, and relatives are going to love this tasty cold coffee made at home. This will be an instant solution for you. You can serve it anytime and anywhere. You just have to follow some of the simple steps with me. So get ready to groove your hands with me while making the tasty and summer preferred cold coffee with me. Also do not worry about the taste and texture of the cold coffee! Because if you will follow my steps then your cold coffee will be exactly the same as served in restaurants and cafes. Make Cafe Style Cold Coffee Recipe which is Creamy, Thick, Brew and Instant to make at home!
If you are willing to try something hot then try different Black teas. If you want to have the holi vibes then try thandai powder at home! Also if you are looking for something refreshing during this summer then try mango chia smoothie!
The relishing taste of the creamy and thick cold coffee will be soothing for your taste buds. Coffee is known for its capacity to heal your tiredness for a long time! So if you are tired after a day’s work then have this cold coffee and feel heaven.
Why Cold Coffee?
What are the benefits of cold coffee? Here are 9 impressive health benefits of cold brew coffee.
- It boosts your metabolism.
- It lifts your mood.
- Helps in lowering your risk of heart disease.
- Also lowers your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- It reduces your risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
- It will be easier on your stomach than hot coffee.
- Helps you live longer.
Ingredients for Cafe Style Cold Coffee Recipe
|instant coffee||3 Tbsp|
|chilled milk||2 Cups|
|Medium size vanilla ice cream||6 Scoops|
|fresh cream||½ Cup|
|chocolate sauce||3 Tbsp|
|warm water||1 Tbsp|
|Some cocoa powder and whipped cream||for garnishing optional|
Cold Coffee Recipe Cafe Style Instructions
- Take a small bowl and mix 1 tbsp warm water with 3 tbsp instant coffee. Stir and dissolve the coffee with water.
- In a blender jar, add 2 cups of chilled milk (boiled and cooled).
- Add 3 tbsp chocolate syrup, 1/2 cup fresh cream, 3 tbsp sugar and the coffee mix. Blend this for few seconds till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add 6 scoops (medium sizvanilla ice cream and 3 ice cubes. Blend this for few seconds till ice cream is mixed. Do not over blend this.
- Let the coffee stand for a min and pour it in glasses.
- Top it up with some whipped cream and dust some cocoa powder over it.
- Your cold coffee is now ready. Enjoy!
FAQS Related to Cafe Style Cold Coffee Recipe
Here are some common faqs related to cafe style thick, creamy, brew and instant cold coffee!
What is cold coffee called?
Iced coffee is a coffee beverage served cold. It may be prepared either by brewing coffee in the normal way and then serving it over ice or in cold milk, or by brewing the coffee cold.
How do you make cold coffee with foam?
- Whisk half & half and sweetener using a handheld milk frother. It should take about 20 seconds to get fluffy cold foam.
- Pour cold foam on top of an iced beverage.
Can I use regular coffee to make cold brew?
Use any coffee variety you enjoy to make cold brew.
Any variety will work, and you’ll find that it tases less bitter when its steeped in cold water instead of hot. It would be fun to compare a glass of cold brew coffee with hot coffee of the same variety.
I hope you enjoyed making Cafe Style Cold Coffee Recipe or Creamy, Thick, Brew and Instant Cold Coffee with me! If you have any queries and doubts then feel free to type them in the chatbox! I will reach out to you soon!
Also stay tuned for more such amazing recipe updates!
Brew and Instant Cold Coffee
Cafe Style Cold Coffee
Cafe Style Cold Coffee Recipe
Cafe Style Cold Coffee Recipe | Creamy
Cold Coffee Recipe
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala