Chilly Paneer Gravy Recipe | Easy Paneer Chilly with Gravy Recipe
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : June 21, 2021
Easy Chilly Paneer Gravy Recipe | Easy Paneer Chilly with Gravy Recipe – Easy Chilly Paneer Gravy Recipe is a must-try at family gatherings and any special occasion. This dish enlightens the beauty and taste of paneer in its own unique way.
Filled with the goodness of capsicums and the strength of protein powder, this dish is a respite from every day’s boring and casual food routine.
This dish is primarily a Chinese cuisine. It is served as a side dish with noodles, Chinese Chowmein or Chinese Fried Rice. But it can also be served with chapatti, puri, roti or paratha. It is a very tasty, spicy and tangy dish which is easy and quick to make.
Paneer Chilly Recipe Ingredients
|tomato sauce||1.5 cups|
|onions, cut and peeled into flaps||2|
|ginger – garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|chilli sauce||1 tbsp|
|white vinegar||1 tbsp|
|corn flour||1 tbsp|
|soya sauce||3/4 tbsp|
|vegetable oil||for cooking, as per convenience|
How to Make Chilli Paneer Curry
- Firstly start by cutting paneer into small cubes and then coating them with corn flour mixed with 1/4 spoon of salt.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- And fry the coated paneer cubes in the oil till it becomes light brown in colour.
- Now add garlic and green chilly in the same pan.
- Further add chopped onions and capsicums in this mixture with salt, pepper and ajinomoto, and stir fry.
- Finally add all the red chilli and red tomato sauce in your mixture.
- Now mix corn flour in cold water and add to the prepared mixture to thicken the gravy.
- Finally let the mixture to boil for sometime and then add coated paneer cubes in it.
- Mix the mixture well and stand for some time.
- So, your tasty and delicious ready to serve paneer chilly with gravy is ready.
So, finally, your paneer chilly gravy recipe is ready to serve. I hope you enjoyed making this Easy Paneer Chilly with Gravy Recipe. This is the best recipe you can try for parties, get togethers, your children and family functions.
This is loved by people from all age groups and social groups. So, your friends, family, adults, children, and elderly, everyone is going to love this dish made by you.
Chilly Paneer Gravy Recipe
Easy Paneer Chilly with Gravy Recipe
paneer chilly dry
paneer chilly wet
restaurant style paneer chilly
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala