Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies | Healthy Chocolate Cookies
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : June 26, 2021
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies | Healthy Chocolate Cookies – These cookies are filled with the goodness of chocolates and the love of baking. If you just love baking and your partner loves chocolates or its the other way round, then you must try this. It is loved by people from all ages. And yes it is very easy to make at your home.
It is an instant recipe that you can try in the comfort of your own home.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cookies
|butter, softened||½ cup (113g)|
|soft brown sugar||½ cup (100g)|
|castor sugar||½ cup (100g)|
|1 flax egg||2 tablespoons ground flax seeds + 1 tablespoon water, mixed and rested for 5 minutes|
|vanilla extract||½ teaspoon|
|baking soda||½ teaspoon|
|all purpose flour (maida)||1 + ¼ cup|
|milk||1-2 (15-30mL) tablespoons|
|chocolate chips||½ cup|
|corn flour (optional)||1 tablespoon|
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Instructions
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with brown sugar and castor sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the flax egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- In the same bowl, add flour, baking soda and corn flour. Mix well to combine the dry and the wet ingredients.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk if the dough is too dry. Refrigerate the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180*C and line the baking tray with parchment paper/ silicon mat.
- Use your hand or an ice-cream scoop to transfer the dough into balls on the baking tray. But hands are more efficient and will give you good shape.
- Press them lightly with your fingers and place chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the cookies at 180*C for 10 minutes until the edges of the cookies are golden-brown. Let the cookies rest on the baking tray for another 10 minutes (outside the oven) before you lift them.
- Your eggless chocolate chip cookies are ready
I hope you enjoyed making the Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies and Healthy Chocolate Cookies. These are desert delights for everyone. So make them and eat them with lots of love. If you have any queries then drop your message in the comment box below.
And yes stay tuned for more such amazing recipe updates.
chocolate chip cookies
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Healthy Chocolate Cookies
tasty and healthy cookies
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala