Garlic Bread Cheese Dip Recipe | Cheese Dip Dominos Style
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : July 7, 2021
Garlic Bread Cheese Dip Recipe | Cheese Dip Dominos Style – This recipe is a must try for all. If you just love the Gralic breads from Dominos then I guarantee that this will be the best resort from the restaurants this time! You can make restaurant like tasty and delicious cheese dips at home. You will really be surprised at your own skill set and talents.
Also, do remember that cheese dip is a healthy and safe option if made at home! So here I am today with this tasty and delicious option to try at home. This lip smacking flavour is just made for you if you are an italian lover. If your children love to eat junk food then also it is a good option for you! Because, this will allow you to make tasty and healthy food at home.
Garlic bread is loved as a breakfast and a snack by many people. Also when you have your evening cravings,then garlic bread with cheese dip is the best resort. You don’t have to worry for anything now. Because here I have the whole step by step recipe for you of making the cheese dip.
Ingredients for Garlic Bread Cheese Dip Recipe
|garlic roasted||4 heads|
|cream cheese room temperature||8 ounces|
|sour cream||1 cup|
|garlic salt||1/2 teaspoon|
|freshly shredded mozzarella cheese||2 cups|
|freshly shredded Parmesan cheese||½ cup|
|fresh minced parsley plus some for garnish (or 1-2 tablespoon dried)||¼ cup|
|Toasted bread crostini or crackers||As per requirement|
Garlic Bread Cheese Dip Recipe Instructions
- Preheat a pan or oven.
- In a medium sized bowl with a spoon or an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth. Stir in roasted garlic and garlic salt, then stir in cheeses and parsley.
- Now apply the made mixture on bread.
- Now bake on the pan for some time after sticking 2 breads together.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or edges are golden brown and cheeses are melted and bubbly.
Making the dip
- Now for making your dip bake butter, milk, milk powder and cheese spread in the same pan. After a few minutes this will thicken and finally your dip is also ready.
Serving the Garlic Bread Cheese Dip Recipe
- Garnish with fresh minced parsley and serve with prepared garlic bread and dip in Dominos style.
- Your tasty garlic bread with dip is ready.
FAQs related to Garlic Bread Cheese Dip Recipe
Here are some common faqs related to Garlic Bread Cheese Dip Recipe.
Does garlic cheese bread need to be refrigerated?
Does cheesy garlic bread need to be refrigerated? After you make cheesy garlic bread and bake it in the oven, no it does not need to be refrigerated. Since the cheese is cooked, there is very little chance of it going bad. Storing bread in the refrigerator is not good for the bread.
How do you make garlic bread better?
How to Fancy Up Garlic Bread
- Add herbs. Give garlic bread a new dimension of flavor by stirring herbs like thyme and rosemary into the garlic spread.
- Fry it.
- Grill the bread.
- Confit the garlic.
- Add goat cheese.
Can heart patients eat garlic bread?
The benefit of garlic bread will change according to the bread used. If whole wheat brown bread is used to make garlic bread, then it will be loaded with fibre and other nutrients. Moreover, garlic is known to stimulate the immune system, help regulate blood sugar levels and help prevent heart disease.
How do you eat cheese garlic bread?
Cheese garlic bread is generally made using shredded asiago cheese, shredded cheddar jack cheese, and some light mayonnaise. You can pair this delight with either a perfect club sandwich or a drink of your choice.
How do you reheat garlic bread without it getting hard?
The best way to reheat garlic bread is to bake it in the oven. You simply need to wrap it in foil and leave the bread in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Alternatively, you can use the microwave for reheating the bread quickly, or the stovetop if you need it to stay slightly soft.
Why is my garlic bread bitter?
Garlic gets its flavor from diallyl disulfide, which is a natural oil that turns bitter when exposed to the air. The finer the pieces of garlic, the more oil is released, so a whole clove can sit for longer than pressed garlic before turning bitter. … When garlic is overcooked, it turns bitter.
I hope you enjoyed making the garlic bread cheese dip recipe with me. If you have any other queries then drop a comment, and I will reach out to you shortly.
Stay tuned for more such amazing recipe updates.
Cheese Dip Dominos Style
Garlic Bread Cheese Dip Recipe
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala