Masala Tea Powder at Home | Chai ka Masala | Homemade Tea Powder
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : June 10, 2021
How to make Masala Tea Powder at Home? Masala tea is an energy booster for everyone. After a long day or at a refreshing breakfast chai lovers would always prefer a chai filled with pure aroma of spices and good taste. Try this chai ka masala at home.
This is for a chai lover like you! You are at the right place because you and I equally crave chai. So, this is what connects us together.
So with your recipe expert get ready to groove with the spices of your kitchen. Because I promise this masala powder will transform your chai to another level. Try once and feel the pleasure. You will find yourself standing beside your favorite chai ki tapri while drinking this awesome chai.
Ingredients to make Masala Tea Powder at Home
|dry ginger powder||1/8 cup|
|fennel seeds||1 tbsp|
|cinnamon sticks||3 half inch|
|nutmeg grated||1/2 tsp|
To prepare Masala tea | Chai ka Masala:
|chai masala powder (reduce if u want it mild)||1/4 tsp|
|tea powder||1 tsp|
|sugar||As per taste|
Make Masala Tea Powder at Home (Step by Step)
- 1. Take dry ginger, crush it well using a hand mortar and pestle. Remove the fiber part and take the powder alone, measure and keep aside.
- 2. Measure all other ingredients and keep them ready. Except for dry ginger powder take all the ingredients in a pan and dry roast until a nice aroma comes. Switch off, cool down then transfer to a mixer jar.
- 3. First grind it coarse then add dry ginger powder along with grated nutmeg.
- 4. Now grind it again to a powder. Cool down then store. Now to make chai using this powder: Heat milk in a saucepan.
- 5. Add chai masala powder along with tea powder. Add sugar if needed, I did not add today.
- 6. Let it come to a rolling boil twice. Simmer for a minute then switch off. Strain and serve hot!
Here you have learned about chai masala or Masala Tea Powder at home.
I hope you enjoyed playing with the spices in your kitchen. Stay tuned for more such amazing recipe updates.
How to make Masala Tea Powder at Home?
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala