Thandai Powder Recipe | Quick, Instant, and Simple Homemade Thandai Masala Recipe
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : June 9, 2021
Thandai Powder Recipe | Quick, Instant, and Simple Homemade Thandai Masala Recipe – Thandai Powder recipe is very easy to make at home. You just need to follow the steps recommended by me. This homemade powder can be stored in a glass jar which is air-tight for 4 to 6 months.
This is a must-try recipe for everyone. If you are thinking to try something fresh and full of flavors and aroma then you are at the right place! Don’t worry darling! Your recipe expert is ready to pour you with surprises of recipes, rather easy recipes. This recipe is an instant game-changer. If this holi, you wanted to try something homemade, then here is the solution. Your happiness key is right in front of you! The need is to grab it with open arms. Try thandai Powder Recipe and fall in love with it.
You can serve it to friends, family, and guests anytime by mixing it well in milk or almond milk. With this milk you can try shrikhand recipe, and also other mango beverages or beverages and juices for weight loss and refreshment this summer. You can also try mango falooda ice cream.
|Dry Fruits||½ cup of whole almonds, ½ cup of whole cashew nuts|
|Spices||25-30 black peppercorns, 20-25 green cardamoms|
|Seeds||2 tbsp white poppy seeds, 2 tbsp of fennel seeds, 2 tbsp of melon seeds|
|Saffron||15-20 strands of saffron|
|Dry Rose Petals||2 tbsp of dried rose petals|
How to make Thandai Powder at Home? Step by Step Instructions
- For making Thandai Powder Recipe start by adding ½ cup of whole almonds, ½ cup of whole cashew nuts, 25-30 black peppercorns, 20-25 green cardamoms, 2 tbsp white poppy seeds, 2 tbsp of fennel seeds, 2 tbsp of melon seeds, 15-20 strands of saffron and 2 tbsp of dried rose petals to the medium jar of a blender. Finally, it is time to grind them all to make a smooth powder.
2. Do not over-grind. Otherwise this will cause the nuts to release their oil and the powder will become sticky. Just pulse a few times. Then let the mixture cool down for 5 minutes. Pulse again and keep cooling the mixture in between. Pulse until a powder is made.
3. Finally your thandai powder is ready to serve to guests and family with milk.
I hope you had an amazing time trying Thandai Powder Recipe. You can also try other drinks and mango desserts too this summer! Even you can try weight loss recipes too!
Stay tuned for more such amazing cookery updates.
Thandai Powder at Home
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala