Mango Chia Smoothie Recipe | Mango Chia Seeds Milkshake Recipe for Weight Loss
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : May 31, 2021
Mango Chia Smoothie Recipe | Mango Chia Seeds Milkshake Recipe for Weight Loss – If You Love Fruity Drinks You’ll Love This Mango Chia Smoothie!
I know that you love your smoothies but because you might be having one almost every day so you might be bored now! And this is the time when you want to try different variations to keep your taste buds guessing as to what comes next.
Other yummy mango recipes could be mango falooda with ice cream or eggless mango cake to try at home. If you want recipes for losing weight then checkout the Top 10 dishes for weight loss. Then if you are craving for a simple dessert, then try shrikhand at home or the 20 refreshing summer drinks.
You must add chia seeds when you can because they are just packed full of so much goodness but if for some reason you’re not a fan of it, then you can skip them and try flax seed. This smoothie would be your best friend while beating the heat this summer. The chia seeds will help you reduce your weight gradually and keep you full the whole day.
The mango present in it will act as a refreshing element and keep your skin and body hydrated. So, darling if you are that fitness freak and also a foodie, then you have landed on the right place. And if you are reading it then I can guarantee that you have the best and the easiest recipe t your disposal.
If any other query is hitting your mind, then post your comment and I will revert to your message soon.
Doesn’t that look yummy? It’s as yummy as it looks I promise but I’m biased because I love mango!
One of the many reasons we love smoothies so much is that they are so quick to make, they’re versatile and you can pack them with so many healthy ingredients that it’s really a power pack of goodness. So let’s get on to this delicious Mango Chia Smoothie shall we?
What are the health benefits of chia seeds?
Chia seeds contain large amounts of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, plenty of high-quality protein, and several essential minerals and antioxidants. They may improve digestive health, blood levels of heart-healthy omega-3s, and risk factors for heart disease and diabetes.
Mango Chia Smoothie – The Weight Loss Drink
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 large smoothie
Ingredients for Mango Smoothie for Weight Loss
|frozen mango chunks||2 cups|
|Greek yogurt||1/4 cup|
|chia seeds||1 tablespoon|
|milk||3/4 – 1 cup|
|Sweetener / Sugar||to taste (if needed)|
Instructions to Make the Breakfast Drink
- The first step in the process is to soak chia seeds in water overnight.
2. Add the ingredients to a blender in the following order. So the first in your order should be mangoes cut in small pieces.
3. Then go with your Greek yogurt or home made curd. Add 1/4 cup of it.
4. Now add your fresh milk. Add 1/2 cup of milk. You can add more as peryour convenience.
5. Now add your sweetener or sugar as per taste. Or if you want my advice then yo can add 2 tsp of sugar.
6. Now add the already soaked chia seeds in the mixture.
7. The final mixture of all your added products will look like the below depicted picture.
8. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides and adding more milk as needed.
9. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking, and blend again for a few seconds to incorporate more sweetener or sugar if required. After this, your tasty and refreshing Mango Smoothie with Chia Seeds is ready to be served.
Notes for Mango Smoothie filled with the Goodness of Chia Seeds
- I might like my smoothie very thick but if you like yours a little thinner, just add more milk.
2. This will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days, but keep in mind that the chia seeds will continue to thicken it. To thin it out, you can just add a little more milk, and give it a good shake before you drink it.
3. The mango is the star of the show in this smoothie, so if you want you can also use half of a banana to help thicken it. Bananas are delicious, but the flavor can be overpowering if you use too much.
4. The yogurt makes it nice and creamy and adds some healthy protein
5. Chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse, and if you couldn’t see them, you wouldn’t even know they were there!
Some Last Tips for Mango Chia Smoothie Recommended For Weight Loss
See I told you it was easy but look at all the healthy ingredients in there. I also sometimes like to add coconut to it for a more tropical taste if you will but it’s so tasty all on it’s own. Now if you’re not a mango fan it might not be the smoothie for you or maybe it will turn you to the mango side. You can also try it with pineapple which is yummy and has some great healthy benefits too.
If you’re new to chia seeds try to stick with it they’re just so good for you. You can try to put in a smaller quantity to start if you want or grind them first. I like them in their whole it works for me and I like the texture but I know it’s not for everyone. Don’t be afraid to experiment that’s how you find out what you like and don’t like sometimes.
Mango Chia Smoothie For Weight Loss is the best way to rejuvenate your skin.Beautiful skin and beautiful you!
Mango Chia smoothie is the instant and home made delight to your stomach an taste buds. So if you really want to enjoy this summer, then you have the best solution at your disposal.
Your favorite home made delicious drink is ready in a matter of few seconds which you can relish and enjoy. Tasty smoothie with a refreshing mango is the best appetizing drink.
Mango Chia Smoothie For Weight Loss
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala