Choco Bar Recipe | How to Make Nutty Choco Bar Ice Cream at Home
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : July 13, 2021
Choco Bar Recipe | How to Make Chocobar at Home | Perfect Nutty Choco Bar Ice Cream – This tasty and delicious homemade choco bar ice cream recipe is a delight to the taste buds. So, next time when you want to eat an ice cream and are also worried about hygiene, then try this tasty and crunchy choco bar ice cream recipe at home.
You can make it using just some simple ingredients at home! It is an instant solution to the sizzling summer cravings! Are you a chocolate lover and cannot resist chocolate ever? If yes, then this choco bar ice cream recipe is all that you want!
Try it once and fall in love with it for your lifetime. This homemade Choco Bar Recipe or Perfect Nutty Choco Bar Ice Cream is safe and healthy. It is also hygienic and good to go! Also, the best part is that it is instant and easy to make at home!
If you want to try other things then try shrikhand recipe. Another must try can be strawberry shortcakes! Also, you can try something different like homemade apple jam! If you are a vegetarian then try eggless fruit cake at your home for your loved ones!
Choco Bar Recipe Ingredients
|Whipping Cream||1 Cup|
|Condensed Milk||1/3 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1/2 tsp|
|Milk/Dark Chocolate||75 Grams|
|Coconut Oil/Flavorless Oil/Veg Shortening||3 Tbsp|
|Cashew nuts/ Almonds||1/3 Cup|
Perfect Nutty Choco Bar Ice Cream Recipe Instructions
How to Make Choco Bar Ice Cream Recipe
- Chill the bowl and beater for 30 minutes before whipping the cream.
- Later pour cold cream to the chilled bowl and start beating in medium speed.
- In less than 5 minutes it attains soft peaks, if so do add condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Continue beating and once cream leaves tracks, slow the speed or stop and use this low fat cream in the kulfi molds.
- In fraction of seconds it turns to stiff peaks, that’s the right consistency.
- So once your cream is ready, Place wooden sticks in each mold.
- Do fill in the molds without any gap, also lift the Popsicle stick while filling.
- Once filled wipe the excess also tap to release any air bubbles.
- Top it with chopped cashew nuts or almonds of your choice.
- Slightly press it down and let it sit in the freezer until it sets (4-5 hours minimum).
- Once it sets remove from the mold.
- And now place them in a chill board/ parchment paper and keep it back in the freezer till you dip in chocolate melt.
How to Temper Chocolate
- Take the chocolate/candy melts in a glass or metal bowl.
- In a sauce pan heat the water and when it is hot place the chocolate bowl inside or over and stir until it is melted to 90%.
- Later remove it from the hot water, if there is any grainy unmelted chocolate it melts in the bowl temperature.
- Take Coconut Oil or Flavorless Oil or Veg Shortening in a glass cup/something flexible to dip your ice cream bars.
- Pour the melted chocolate into it, if needed you can warm this mixture until it looks glossy/shiny and perfect in texture.
- While working with chocolate dipping, do take a batch of ice cream bars out from the freezer.
- Dip each ice cream bar gently and if needed use spoon to cover completely.
- Immediately tap the excess chocolate and place over parchment paper.
- Also if possible then freeze the parchment paper before placing the choco bars on it.
- Because of dipping cold ice cream the chocolate mixture turns thick so warm it to bring to the right temperature.
- Once done with dipping immediately freeze the choco bars and enjoy after 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Your tasty choco bar ice cream recipe is ready to eat and serve!
I hope you enjoyed making this tasty and healthy Homemade Choco Bar Recipe or Perfect Nutty Choco Bar Ice Cream with me! If you have any doubts or queries then feel free to put them in the comments section below! I will reach out to you shortly!
Also, stay tuned for more such amazing recipe updates!
Choco Bar Recipe
homemade choco bar ice cream
How to Make Chocobar at Home
Perfect Nutty Choco Bar Ice Cream
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala