Paneer Tikka Frankie Recipe | Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll | Tandoor Paneer Roll
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : July 13, 2021
Paneer Tikka Frankie Recipe | Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll | Tandoor Paneer Roll – It is a tasty and delicious snack loved by people from all parts of the country!
You and your family are going to love this tasty and healthy recipe made at home! So, try it once and feel the burst of emotions and flavors!
Next time if you crave paneer and you don’t want to make something boring then try this Paneer Tikka Frankie Recipe | Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll | Tandoor Paneer Roll. This lip-smacking and mouth-watering snack will be a resort from your everyday boring food.
This Indian street food can be easily tried at home by following some simple steps with me.
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka Frankie or Kathi Roll Recipe
|wheat flour||1 cup|
|curd (thick)||1 cup|
|tandoori masala||2 tbsp|
|ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|lemon juice||2 tsp|
|red capsicum||1 small|
|green capsicum||1 small|
|yellow capsicum||1 small|
Paneer Tikka Frankie Recipe Instructions
How to make roti for the wrap?
For making the roti, you just have to follow the basic steps of making roti or chapatti, using whole wheat flour and maida.
Also, you can use the leftover chapattis or roti of yesterday night, so utilize food and this way you can save food and stop wastage!
How to marinate paneer for paneer tikka?
- firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup curd.
- add 2 tbsp shan tandoori masala, 1 tsp shan ginger garlic paste.
- also, add 2 tsp lemon juice, 3 tsp oil, ½ petals onion.
- mix well making sure everything is well combined.
- further, add 14 cube paneer, 6 cube red capsicum, 6 cube green capsicum, 6 cube yellow capsicum and 12 cherry tomato.
- mix gently combining everything well.
- now cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- after 30 minutes, insert the veggies randomly into skewers.
- grill on a hot pan or use a tandoor to grill.
- grill on medium flame until all sides are cooked well.
- cover and also the aroma to infuse for a minute.
- Finally, your paneer tikka stuffing is ready to serve.
How to prepare Kathi roll or Frankie or wrap:
- firstly, take the roti and spread 1 tsp green chutney.
- now place 2 skewers of paneer tikka.
- top with cabbage, onions and cucumber.
- further, add 1 tsp chilli vinegar over it. to prepare chilli vinegar, cut 3 green chill and soak in ¼ cup vinegar for 15 minutes.
- also, add 1 tsp tomato sauce and roll tight.
- finally, enjoy paneer tikka frankie with tomato sauce.
- Serve and eat tasty Paneer Tikka Frankie Recipe | Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll | Tandoor Paneer Roll.
I hope you enjoyed making this tasty and delicious Indian street food called, Paneer Tikka Frankie Recipe | Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll | Tandoor Paneer Roll. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll or Tandoor Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Tikka Frankie Recipe, then feel free to drop them in the comments section. I will reach out to you shortly.
Stay tuned for more amazing recipe updates!
Paneer Tikka Frankie Recipe
Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll
Tandoor Paneer Roll
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala