Rose Cookies Eggless Chrismas Special
By Varsha Tejwani Created on : January 20, 2021
Rose Cookies or AchuMurukuis a popular sweet plus crispy snack made in the season of christmas. Because it’s the season to be jolly so why not celebrate it with this sweet snack recipe that is rose shaped cookies without eggs at home by using beautiful shaped moulds.
It is popularly made in Karnataka, Kerela, Chennai And Southern Parts. It is made by special mould which are in the shape of stars and flowers that you will love it.
Can Rose Cookies Can Be Made Without Eggs?
The answer is YES. Rose cookies can be made without eggs. For this recipe below I have not used eggs. So you can use this recipe to make your eggless rose shaped cookies at home.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE EGGLESSCHRISTMAS COOKIES AT HOME:
|All-purpose flour or maida||2 cups|
|coconut milk||1 cup|
|powdered sugar||½ cup|
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THE RECIPE:
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour or maida, then add salt and sugar into it. Mix it well.
- Then add coconut milk into it and mix well again.
- When it is mixed altogether then add water slowly and gradually a a mix all the ingredients well until it changes into a thick consistent batter.
- Set this aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan or in a kadhai.
- Once the oil is heated dip the mould into it. Here you can use coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- Then quickly remove it and dip it again in 3/4th way into the batter.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Remove and drain it on the tissue paper.
You Can Store It In Air Tight Containers To Use It For 2 to 3 Weeks.
Can Rose Cookies Can Be Made Without Mould?
The answer is YES. You can make rose cookies without using moulds and at home only with the given things in your kitchen.
The trick to make rose cookies without mould are as follows:
You can use your simple knife to make the design of the cookie and then dip it into the batter after that.
- If the batter does not stick instantly to the mould so you can think that your batter is to runny to stick to the mould. So check the batter before dipping the mould into it.
- Make sure the batter should not be thick enough because if it will be thick your rose cookies will turn hard.
- You can add black sesame seeds for better looking and taste.
- Check the temperature of oil before placing the cookies in the oil for frying. Heat the oil properly before frying then slowly add one or more cookie.
- Firstly the cookies will be soft but when you leave it for sometime it will get crispy instantly.
Your opinion means a lot to me. So please share it with your friends and family so that they can also try this Christmas Recipe at your home.
As always sharing is caring so do it as much as you can it will only motivate me.
Here’s a quick video to show you how make these delicious rose cookies.
Check Out Our Latest Blog on :
CREDITS: VARSHA TEJWANI
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala