Schezwan Sauce Recipe | Schezwan Chutney Recipe | Home Made Schezwan Sauce Recipe
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : June 18, 2021
How to make Schezwan Sauce Recipe at Home? – Hot, spicy and tangy schezwan sauce recipe is a must try at home. This is loved with pakoras, noodles, pasta and rice. You can make simple rice very tangy and tasty with the help of Schezwan Sauce.
You can also buy this schezwan sauce from the offline and online market but making it at home is the best option according to me.
Home-made Schezwan Sauce Recipe is healthy and safe to eat. This can be easily made at home by just following some simple and instant steps with me.
You can also try sabudana vada with your homemade schezwan sauce. You can also make your ghee rice tangy with the help of schezwan sauce. Members of your family will love this homemade schezwan chutney as much as they love your pav bhaji.
Ingredients For Schezwan Sauce Recipe
|whole dry red chilis deseeded + water||2 cup + 3 tablespoon|
|celery minced||1 stick|
|garlic finely chopped||12 cloves|
|ginger minced||2 ½ inch|
|soy sauce||2 teaspoon|
|vegetable oil||6 teaspoon|
Schezwan Sauce Recipe Instructions
- 1. Remove the red chilis’ stem, deseed it, and soak in warm water for 30 minutes. After the time is up, remove the red chili from the water, discard the water.
- 2. In a blender add the dry red chilis and 3 tablespoon water, blend until smooth. Keep aside.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix ½ cup water, ketchup, salt, and soy sauce. Keep aside.
- 4. In a very hot pan, add oil and then add the ginger, garlic. Reduce heat to medium and stir for one minute.
- 5. Now add chopped celery in the pan.
- 6. Add the red chili paste to the garlic and ginger and stir on medium heat for a minute. Reduce the heat to the lowest, cover the pan and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and add the ketchup and soy sauce mixture, stir for one minute, cover, and let it simmer for 15 minutes on the lowest heat.
- 7. Uncover, and stir for few seconds, if the oil is separated from the sauce, then your schezwan sauce is ready. Turn off the heat.
- 8. Wait until the sauce is completely cool then transfer in an air tight container or a jar. Keep in the fridge and use for up to three weeks.
I hope you enjoyed making this fiery, red, hot, and smoky schezwan sauce recipe with these simple steps. If you have any queries or doubts then please feel free to contact me by dropping a comment in the comment box.
I will reach out to you soon. And yes stay tuned for more such crazy and cool recipe updates.
Home Made Schezwan
Home Made Schezwan Sauce Recipe
hot Schezwan Chutney Recipe
Schezwan Chutney Recipe
Schezwan Sauce Recipe
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala