Soya Biryani Recipe | Soya Chunks Biryani | Soya Chunks Pulao
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : July 7, 2021
Soya Biryani Recipe | Soya Chunks Biryani | Soya Chunks Pulao – Soya Biryani is a tasty and wholesome lunch. The combination of rice and soya chunks is called the soya biryani recipe or soya chunks pulao. This fulfilling and satisfying recipe is on-demand on Sundays or holidays in many households. If your child loves nutrela soya chunks, then make him this tasty biryani, he will love it. Also if you want to make this dish quickly then also don’t worry! Because I have the best and instant solution for you!
All your what to make next stress can go away by trying this recipe! You can use your soya chunks innovatively. You can make something which will be loved by everyone! Make tasty biryani or pulao by following some simple and easy steps with me.
Ingredients for Soya Biryani Recipe
|soya chunks||1 cup|
|curd/ yogurt||1 cup|
|turmeric / haldi||¼ tsp|
|kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder||1 tsp|
|biryani masala powder||1 tbsp|
|ginger garlic paste||½ tsp|
|small potato (cubed)||1|
|ghee or clarified butter||2 tbsp + 1 tsp|
|bay leaf / tej patta||1|
|cinnamon / dalchini||1 inch|
|cloves / lavang||5|
|cardamom / elachi||4|
|biryani masala powder||½ tsp|
|ginger garlic paste||½ tsp|
|cumin / jeera||1 tsp|
|onion (finely chopped)||1|
|basmati rice (soaked)||1½ cup|
|coriander & mint (chopped)||3 tbsp|
Soya Chunks Biryani/ Pulao Recipe Instructions
- firstly, marinate vegetables and soya chunks in curd along with spices.
- in a pressure cooker heat 2 tbsp ghee and saute spices.
- additionally add in 1 onion and saute well followed by ½ tsp ginger garlic paste.
- add the prepared marinated soya and vegetables to the cooker and level them out.
- now add 1½ cup of basmati rice (soaked for 20 minutes) and spread evenly over marinated soya.
- sprinkle ¾ tsp salt, 3 tbsp fried onions / barista, ½ tsp biryani masala powder, 3 tbsp coriander & mint and 1 tsp ghee.
- furthermore, pour 2¼ cup of water from sides.
- cover and pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame.
- finally, serve the soya biryani along with mirchi ka salan or raita.
- Your tasty Soya Biryani Recipe | Soya Chunks Biryani | Soya Chunks Pulao is ready to eat!
I hope you enjoyed making the tasty Soya Biryani Recipe | Soya Chunks Biryani | Soya Chunks Pulao with me! If you have any other queries, then feel free to put your comments in the comment box below!
Also, stay tuned for more such amazing recipe updates!
Soya Biryani Recipe
Soya Chunks Biryani
Soya Chunks Pulao
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala