Veg Raita Recipe | Mixed Vegetable Raita | Yogurt Salad | Veg Raita For Biryani
By Shambhavi Singh Created on : June 16, 2021
Veg Raita Recipe | Mixed Vegetable Raita | Yogurt Salad | Veg Raita For Biryani – Vegetable Raita Recipe is a must at every household. Whenever you make biryani, pulao, or any other dish, then one missing thing is always, raita. Mixed vegetable raita is an instant to make and biryani supplementary dish.
You can make mushroom biryani extremely tasty with this. You can also try it with simple ghee rice. You can use this raita for weight loss also with other weight loss dishes. Also, you can make your pudina rice mint pulao tasty with this veg raita.
This raita is one thing which is loved by people of all ages. It is called by different names in different parts of the country. Veg raita, mixed vegetable raita, Seasoned yogurt, Yogurt salad, Onion tomato raita, veg raita for biryani and pulao, or veg raita for weight loss are different names for the one dish.
Ingredients for Mixed Veg Raita
|Fresh Curd||2 cups|
|Finely chopped onions||1/2 cup|
|Finely chopped tomato||1/2 cup|
|Finely chopped Cucumber||1/2 cup|
|Common salt||1/4 teaspoon|
|Black salt||1/4 teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1/2 teaspoon|
Veg Raita Recipe Instructions
- Take chilled curd and whisk it.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add all the chopped veggies and spices and blend well.
- Taste the raita, add more if anything is missing.
- Your raita is ready to be served. Serve it immediately.
Tips and Notes
- One thing that you need to remember is that there are no specified vegetables for raita.
- You can add as many as you want. And also you can add vegetables as per your taste and choice. There is no bar in choosing a vegetable.
- But while serving make sure you serve the raita fresh.
I hope you enjoyed making the Veg Raita Recipe with Mixed Vegetables or Yogurt Salad. But if you are confused regarding where to buy the yogurt or dahi then check out online at BigBasket. This veg raita will go smoothly with your biryani or pulao. You can also try it with ghee rice and mushroom biryani. Onion tomato mixed veg raita is definitely alluring to the taste buds.
Mixed Vegetable Raita
Onion tomato raita
Veg Raita For Biryani
veg raita for weight loss
Veg Raita Recipe
- Roasted Capsicum Chutney Recipe | Burnt Capsicum Chutney | Roasted Bell Pepper Chatni
- Aloo Laccha Pakora Recipe | Crispy Potato Lachha Pakoda | Aloo Pakoda
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kara Chutney | Side Dish for Dosa | How to make kara chutney at home?
- Masala Pav Recipe | Bhaji Masala Pav | Mumbai Street Style Pav Masala